Web Development, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing — SEO, SEM, SMM, ORM and Video Marketing
Since 2003, Wael Salama has successfully owned and managed EBM, an internet business management, marketing and consulting company, providing internet brand building, business promotion, and first page search-engine visibility to a diverse client base.
- Creative, informative and engaging website designs with “Calls To Action” throughout the site to enhance customer conversion rates
- Search engine marketing and optimization customized solutions
- Virtual real estate investment consulting solutions “Domains names, landing pages, blogs, websites, social media accounts, etc.”
- General business & organizational management
- Sales and revenue management
- Global business development strategies
- Brand building and marketing
Executive Relationship Building
- Candidate has developed inter-cultural experience and relationships with CEOs and Presidents of local and international companies through out the USA, Europe and the Middle East.
- Extensive global business development experience with demonstrated success in territory development, brand name building and revenue growth.
- Internet marketing consultant to many CEOs, company presidents and owners, TV celebrities, congressional candidates and state representatives.
- Speaking engagements at many Chamber of Commerce events, TV and radio shows
- Acquired distribution rights from international companies to represent them locally (Saudi Arabia)
- Partnering and out-sourcing ventures
Product Management and Consultative Selling
- Improved team status from last place to first place in a very challenging territory by providing strategic direction, innovative marketing strategies and the introduction of consultative solution selling resulting in a 22% increase in revenue for IBM, a $124 million territory.
- Experienced in product management, as well as successfully starting and managing new product lines, new product management teams, market segmentation and brand building.
- Managed a $3 million turn-key Scanning/Digitizing & Document Management CAD solution at Saudi Aramco
- Managed multi complex solution sales at Petrochemical Saudi Co “SABIC, Hadeed, Keymia, Ibn Hayan, etc
- Implemented Multi Million Dollar documents management solutions at Brown & Root, Fluor Daniel, King Wilkinson & ABB Group in Saudi Arabia
International Business Development
- Increased sales and gained new market share by developing market segmentation and marketing strategies based on data analysis for new territories
- Expanded solutions and services to neighboring countries (UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait) resulting in multi-million dollar company growth in a short period of time
- Introduced international vendors to the Saudi market by providing marketing strategies and execution plans for their products and services. “In Focus Systems, Club America & AutoDesk and InterGraph Training.”
- Localized technologies and solutions based on “local” needs within “international” markets
- Experienced in working with “global” accounts that not only transcended international boundaries, but also addressed inter-continental business issues and associated cultural and political relationships, along with associated risks
- Conducted business in North America, South America, Europe and the Middle East regions for over 19 years
Market Segmentation and Marketing Strategies
- Established new and enhanced existing business sales channels to reach new customers.
- Developed market segmentation and marketing strategies for new territories, which resulted in increased sales and gaining new market share
- Executed pre-sales and marketing data analysis and studies to create a “Go To Market” plans
- Experienced in monitoring and following up on territory goals and objectives achievements
Understanding and Adapting to Technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate with engineers and programmers and acted as a liaison between them and the clients
- Proposed, sold, executed and managed high-end CAD, CRM, ERP, CATIA and PLM solutions to the aero and auto industries “Boeing, Chrysler, Ford suppliers, etc.”
- Represented IBM in many technology expos (COE – CATIA Auto Exchange).
- Represented InterCAD Systems at AutoDesk Convention and at the Dhahran Expo and presented new technologies to members of the Saudi Royal Family.
- Managed multiple personal & business social media and blog accounts to enhance web presence
Focused on Customer Satisfaction
- Developed a customer-focused, high-performance team that exceeded goals and objectives through skill building, problem solving and the desire to achieve results in a very challenging environment.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction levels by understanding customer needs, providing competitive pricing and delivering on time. A great win back at Coca Cola
- Consistently exceeded sales objectives by identifying profitable business opportunities, understanding customer needs and planting long term relationship seeds
- Managed the implementation of multi-million dollar solutions for international accounts, and acted as a liaison between IBM, Siebel, IBM Business Partners and Peugeot
- Successfully initiated and/or managed multi-national partners and OEM channels, as well as technology/product partnerships on a global level
- Strong financial and quantitative skills demonstrated in multiple strategic and operational planning roles, and successful profit and loss management
Diverse Culture Team Building
- Successfully hired, coached and managed a diverse small, medium and large group of people on a worldwide basis on executive-level relationships (matrix and direct reports.)
- Well known for my honest, fair and ethical business practices, as well as for developing and mentoring new professionals who are ready to take on increased responsibilities and/or leadership roles
- Successfully hired, coached and managed a diverse sales team on solution selling, establishing and enhancing executive-level relationships while developing their skills to take on higher leadership roles
- Southern University, Baton Rouge, La, B.S. in Computer Science and Business Administration
- Continuous education seminars Donald Trump, Tony Robins, Robert Kiyosaki & Dr. John Gray,
- Authorized MicroStation & AutoCAD training instructor
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- IBM Project Management, IBM Smart Planet, IBM Cloud Computing
Awards and Recognitions
- IBM 100% Club 96, 97, 98, 00, 01, 02 • IBM Rep of the 4th Qtr 96
- IBM Customer Satisfaction Award 99
- IBM 1st Place RS6000 Sales 98
- Level 1 Nationwide IBM Sales 97